A food world devoted to the young chef and those young at heart

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Oh Dear...

Hello? Hello? Is anyone still reading?
Its been over a month since our last food adventure...I'm truly and heart-felt-ly apologetic.
And now the greatest food day of the year, Thanksgiving, has past me by. I did not present any such recipe for an eager Foodie to experiment with over the holiday BUT it is never to late, hopefully. I will be posting some Left-Over Recipes and, because I am celebrating another Thanksgiving today, perhaps you could still be interested in some dessert recipes??? Huh, Yeah? Never to late for dessert in my opinion and it is still fall, so why not enjoy pumpkin and other delicacies while we can.

So a "what's coming up next" list: comforting winter soup, pumpkin desserts of a variety, and the epitome of fall vegetables dressing/stuffing main dish meal.

Please don't give up on me yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me your thoughts...